Reminiscences of a Stock Operator is an educational book regarding the art of managing and investing in stocks. The book also has a historical account of very famous Wall Street mastermind of the 20th century, Jesse Lauriston Livermore. It is one of the most widely read finance book ever and has been labeled as a classic by the experts in the field.
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator PDF Review:
The book, written by American author Edwin Lefevre was first published in 1923. The publishing house was John Wiley &Sons. This 280 pages book is all about finance and stock operating during that time. According to the Wall Street Journal, this book was ranked #15 on ‘Fortune’s 75 The Smartest Books We Know”. It has sold millions of copies since it’s publishing and continues to be a favorite in the readers of finance and stock managing. He also tells the readers that nothing new has or can ever happen on Wall Street. Everything that happens has happened before in history. He focuses on the importance of trusting one’s instincts and judgments if he is to make any success or profit in the market.
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator PDF Features:
- Although the book is old, the message in the book is still applicable in today’s time and the reader can learn a lot about the art of speculation.
- The book is basically a biography of Jesse Livermore who was a securities trader at the time. The book deals with the financial aspects of his life.
- The book narrates the progression of Livermore from day trading to Wall Street.
- He failed and succeeded many times during the way. He earned and he even had losses. The lessons he learned during his journey are shared with the readers so that they can get some insight into the art of trading.
- Livermore talks about how it took him enough time before he could actually make a profit. It wasn’t an overnight success.
Download Reminiscences of a Stock Operator Pdf Free:
You can download Download Reminiscences of a Stock Operator Pdf ebook free below.